Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The perfect friend: This child's backpack with the funny ears is a delightful companion for daily life, when going swimming or for hiking trips. The Kikki is a fun alternative to the kindergarten bag. Its large, friendly eyes not only trigger your curiosity for the world - they also light up in traffic. This kindergarten backpack is PFC-free and manufactured according to the bluesign(R) standard, which is the most demanding standard worldwide for consumer protection, health and safety at work and environmental protection. PLEASE NOTE: For children ages 3 and up.
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Two side outer pockets
- Wet laundry compartment
- S-shaped shoulder straps wrap around children's shoulders with Soft-Edge finish
- Reflective name lettering
- Contact back system
- bluesign® product
- PFC free
- Green Button certified product
- Weight = 310 g
- Volume = 8 liter
- Dimensions = 36 / 20 / 16 (h x w x d) cm
210D PA RECYCLED
SUSTAINABLE: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign® certified material.
- 600D PES: Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
Deuter is one of the leading backpack and sleeping bag companies worldwide. Known for their innovative products, best quality and original design. Deuter also looks back on a history of more than hundred years in the business. Founded in 1898, Deuter's headquarter is still located near Augsburg, Germany. They are working with their subsidiary Deuter USA and export to more than 50 countries worldwide. Their vision reaches beyond making exceptional products. Deuter creates the exhilarating feeling of surpassing their own limits while in harmony with nature.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.