Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Kids Skipper OTC
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Sometimes conditions call for a good penguin slide. Either way, conditions always call for a good toasty pair of winter socks. Our midweight with cushion is a safe bet when the flippers are sliding into anything from a rental boot to whatever they're slogging to the car in. Merino Wool is softer than you might think and it's a good choice if you're going to stand over an egg during the winter.
- Kids' over the calf socks average 13 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles cushion reduces heel lift, which helps socks feel better on and last season to season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- 49% Merino Wool, 49% Nylon, 2% Lycra Spandex
In 2004 a family owned company, Darn Tough, started manufacturing socks in Northfield Vermont. In a move that seems crazy, Darn Tough initially gave away 3,500 merino wool socks at the Vermont City Marathon in Burlington. Word of the socks' durability quickly spread, and outdoor enthusiasts couldn't stop talking about the lifetime guarantee.
Darn Tough supports the development of the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS), an emerging international standard that protects animal welfare, provides assurances that farmers follow sustainable land management practices.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.