Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Climbing can take its toll on your gear, which might make you think you need some harsh fabrics to handle it. The good news? It's not true, and our sustainable Kanab pant is here to prove it.
Made from an organic cotton blend canvas, this tough-as-crag pant can handle everything your climb throws at it, and is designed with all the handy performance features you could wish for.
- Organic cotton blend canvas climbing pant
- Knit waistband and cuffs
- Straight yoke seaming wrapping to front pockets
- Back pockets with envelope flap closure
- Zipper pocket at wearer's left leg
- Double layered fabric at knees with articulation for protection and comfort
- 62% Organic Cotton | 36% Nylon | 2% Elastane
- Machine wash cold, gentle, with like colors
- Wash inside out
- Do not use fabric softener
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
prAna was started in a garage in Carlsbad, California back in 1992. At that time yoga and climbing gear left a lot to be desired, so Beaver and Pam Theodosakis decided to create their own stylish and sustainably made clothes. They sewed the first pieces themselves, labeled them with tags made from homemade recycled paper, and shipped their orders in fruit boxes from local grocery stores.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.