Kale and White Bean StewRegular price $7.25
A stew that is sure to warm the body and soul. Kale, white beans, fennel, olive oil, garlic and rosemary come together to create a delicious calorie-dense, vegan option for the backcountry.
- Nutrient-rich kale is a great source of antioxidants
- White beans are a plant protein powerhouse
- 3-year shelf life
Carrots, Dried Navy Beans, Fennel, Celery, Dried Kale, Garlic, Dried Potato Flakes, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sweet Potato Powder, Nutritional Yeast, Sea Salt, Fennel Seed, Dried Thyme, Black Pepper, Bay Leaf.
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- Single serving: Add one and a quarter cups (300ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Double serving: Add two and a half cups (600ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Hang out for 20 minutes. Think about how big the universe is.
- Open. Stir again. Eat. Smile.
- Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes.
Good To-Go strives to change how people eat on the go. Their creations are thoughtfully designed to provide a meal that not only tastes great but is truly good for your body. Good To-Go aims to offer meals that suit all dietary needs, which is why their products are gluten-free, low in sodium, and made with no preservatives. They also offer a variety of vegan and vegetarian options as well.