Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
John Muir Trail Data Book
- Unit price
Mileages, Campsites, Resupply Data, and Essential Trail Information for the Entire John Muir Trail, from Yosemite Valley to Mt. Whitney and onward to Whitney Portal
Whether you’re hiking the entire John Muir Trail or just sections of it, the first step of the journey begins with this book by Sierra expert Elizabeth Wenk.
This essential, cut-to-the-chase handbook to the 220-mile John Muir Trail, based on the comprehensive Wilderness Press guidebook John Muir Trail: The Essential Guide to Hiking America's Most Famous Trail, is packed with favorite features.
- Comprehensive table of campsites along the trail
- Elevation profiles for each section
- GPS coordinates for trail junctions ,ranger stations, and more
- Custom-made topo maps packed with relevant information
- Cumulative distances along the trail given for both southbound and northbound
- Pre-trip planning information about resupplies, transport, and permits
- Labeled panoramic photos
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.