This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Jade Canyon 6 Person Tent
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Make room for the whole crew with our most liveable and comfortable group car camping tent. Spacious and kid-friendly, the Jade Canyon X is an ideal choice for your next family camping adventure. The tent's 7-foot interior peak height and near-vertical walls accommodate even the tallest camper. Outlast rain and wind storms with the sturdy steel/aluminum frame, which includes continuous pole sleeves, hubs, and clips for easy setup.
- CabinMAX architecture offers 30% more livable space than typical cabin tent designs.
- Standing-room height plus near-vertical walls make space for the whole crew.
- Overhanging open rain fly and four floor-to-ceiling windows promote cooling air circulation, even during a light rain.
- Dry entry porch awning and lower step-in height makes coming or going easy for everyone.
- Premium frame materials make for a lighter, more durable tent that's ready for any adventure
- Sleeping capacity: 6
- Floor size: 10 ft x 10 ft
- Interior peak height: 7 ft
- Minimum weight: 22 lbs
- Pack size: 10 x 29 in
- Floor area: 100 ft²
- Doors: 1
- Storage pockets: 4
- Pole attachment: Continuous Pole Sleeves, Clips, Hubs, Post & Grommet
- Main pole: 19 mm steel
- Secondary pole: 16 mm aluminum
- Inner body fabric: 68D 190T Polyester taffeta 2000 mm
- Rainfly fabric: 75D 190T polyester taffeta 2000 mm
- Mesh: 40D polyester no-see-um
- Floor fabric: 75D 190T polyester taffeta 3000 mm
Our journey into the outdoors began with products ranging from rugged canvas wagon covers and horse blankets to custom camp tents and store-front awnings – all crafted in our Binghamton, NY workshop. Quality and durability has always been our trademark.
In 1960, Eureka!'s new and innovative Draw-Tite® tent, with its practical, free standing external frame, travelled with Sir Edmund Hillary—the first person documented to summit Mt. Everest only six years earlier—in a Himalayan Expedition to Nepal. Then in 1963, Eureka! made history: in the first all American Mt. Everest expedition, sixty Draw-Tite® tents sheltered participants from fierce 60+ mph winds and temperatures below -20°F as James W. Whittaker and others summited the mountain.
Today, we’ve expanded our product line beyond tents with stoves, sleeping bags, sleeping pads and more.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.