Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The Jade 43 is just what you need for that extra push. Using materials that reduce the environmental impact, a dynamic FreeFloat suspension, and an athletic look and feel, this pack helps you go the extra mile.
- Adjustable torso provides 3.5" of adjustment, allowing for a custom fit without compromising support.
- Gregory's patented FreeFloat dynamic hipbelt links the hipbelt to the frame with a panel designed to move and flex with your body.
- 3D hipbelt design conforms to the shape of your body, seamlessly providing the padding and support needed to carry heavy loads.
- Full-length tensioned mesh creates space between your back and the pack to allow for heat to escape and air to flow freely to cool you down.
- Designed around the architectural principles of tension and compression, the perimeter frame provides stable, yet flexible support to comfortably carry the load on your back.
- Extra large hipbelt pockets provide secure, easy to access to the essentials you want at your beck and call.
- Constructed from Lifespan foam to provide a generations worth of comfort, the shoulder harnesses are perforated to maximize airflow and comfort on the trail.
- Main U-Zip opening for open access to the main compartment.
- Hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hanger, compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoirs (reservoir not included).
- Top zippered pocket with reflective attachment points, key clip, and internal zippered security pocket.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets with pass-through for over or under compression.
- Front stretch mesh pocket with durable fabric front panel and secure buckle closure.
- Adjustable attachment loop and upper shock lock for trekking poles or an ice axe.
- Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls.
- Gregory Lifetime Guarantee
- Fits Torso - 14" - 17" / 35.6 - 43.2cm
- Fits Hips/Waist - 26" - 45" / 61 - 116.8 cm
- Weight - 3.36lbs / 1.52kg
- Volume - 41L / 2502 cu in
- Max Carry Weight - 40lbs/ 18.1kg
- Packed Dimensions - 24" x 12.5" x 11.5" / 61cm x 31.8cm x 29.2cm
- Sizing Help
- External Material - 50% Polyester / 50% Nylon
- Frame Materials - Alloy Steel Frame
- Pack Body - 40% Recycled 400D Polyester Ripstop with PFC-Free DWR
- Pack Bottom - 420D Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- Lining - 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135D Polyester with PFC-Free DWR
- Suspension - FREEFLOAT
Since 1977, Gregory packs are designed with hand-crafted prototypes made by skilled artisans at their headquarters in Salt Lake City, USA. They use cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking backpack solutions to make the most streamlined and reliable technical packs on the market.
Gregory’s ambition is to reduce their carbon footprint through a global strategy aimed at reducing their greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, and waste. Gregory also partners with non-profits, alliances, and charitable organizations that share their belief to be kind, be adventurous and to leave the planet better than they found it.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.