Jade 38LRegular price $179.95
With nearly 40 liters of capacity, the Jade 38 from Gregory offers far more than your normal daypack. Ready for long days, the FreeFloat suspension provides all-day comfort. This is the pack to take when the elevation changes and terrain challenges more than make up for the mileage.
- FreeFloat ventilated suspension featuring the 3D comfort cradle hipbelt with dynamic flex panels that move with the natural movements of your body.
- Adjustable torso length with open-air ventilated backpanel with moisture wicking mesh.
- Women's specific 3D comfort cradle hipbelt with 3D construction for hotspot free, body-hugging comfort.
- Women's specific die-cut shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring an integrated safety whistle and hydration clip.
- Perimeter alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management.
- Raincover included with dedicated zippered pocket behind front pocket for added organization.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- Front U-Zip opening for easy access to the main compartment without removing the top pocket.
- Hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hangar compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoir (reservoir not included).
- Top pocket with zippered compartment and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets with pass-through for over or under compression.
- Front stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure.
- Adjustable attachment loop and upper shock lock for trekking poles or an ice axe.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.
- Gregory Lifetime Guarantee
- Fits Torso - 14" - 17" / 35.6 - 43.2cm
- Fits Hips/Waist - 26" - 45" / 66 - 114.3cm
- Weight - 2.75lbs / 1.25kg
- Volume - 35L / 2136cu in
- Rain Cover Weight - 0.15lbs / 68g
- Max Carry Weight - 35lbs/ 16kg
- Packed Dimensions - 23" x 12.25" x 11" / 58.4cm x 31.1cm x 27.9cm
- Sizing Help
- External Material - 100% Nylon
- Frame Materials - 4mm Alloy Steel & Fiberglass anti-barreling stay & HDPE
- Pack Body - 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip HD Nylon / 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Pack Bottom - 420D High Density Nylon / 135D High Density Polyester
- Lining - 135D High Density Embossed Polyester
- Suspension - Dual-density LifeSpan EVA Foam
Since 1977, Gregory packs are designed with hand-crafted prototypes made by skilled artisans at their headquarters in Salt Lake City, USA. They use cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking backpack solutions to make the most streamlined and reliable technical packs on the market.
Gregory’s ambition is to reduce their carbon footprint through a global strategy aimed at reducing their greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, and waste. Gregory also partners with non-profits, alliances, and charitable organizations that share their belief to be kind, be adventurous and to leave the planet better than they found it.