Jade 33LRegular price $169.95
There is a surprising amount of space available in the Jade 33 letting you pack what you need for a day in the mountains, and then bring some more just in case. The FreeFloat dynamic suspension adjusts for a custom fit meaning you feel like you're carrying a smaller pack. Raincover included.
- FreeFloat ventilated suspension featuring the 3D comfort cradle hipbelt with dynamic flex panels that move with the natural movements of your body.
- Adjustable torso length with open-air ventilated backpanel with moisture wicking mesh.
- Women's specific 3D comfort cradle hipbelt with 3D construction for hotspot free, body-hugging comfort.
- Women's specific die-cut shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring an integrated safety whistle and hydration clip.
- Perimeter alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management.
- Raincover included with dedicated zippered pocket behind front pocket for added organization.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- Front U-Zip opening for easy access to the main compartment without removing the top pocket.
- Hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hangar compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoir (reservoir not included).
- Top pocket with zippered compartment and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets with pass-through for over or under compression.
- Front stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure.
- Adjustable attachment loop and upper shock lock for trekking poles or an ice axe.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.
- Gregory Lifetime Guarantee
- Fits Torso - 14" - 17" / 35.6 - 43.2cm
- Fits Waist - 26" - 45" / 66 - 114.3cm
- Weight - 2.70lbs / 1.22kg
- Volume - 30L / 1831cu in
- Max Carry Weight - 35lbs / 16kg
- Packed Dimensions - 23" x 12.25" x 9.5" / 58.4cm x 31.1cm x 24.1cm
- External Material - 100% Nylon
- Frame Material - Alloy Steel Frame
- Pack Body - 210D Honeycomb CryptoRip HD Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- Pack Bottom - 420D High Density Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- Lining - 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135D Polyester with PFC-Free DWR
- Suspension - Alloy Perimeter Frame & Open Mesh
Since 1977, Gregory packs are designed with hand-crafted prototypes made by skilled artisans at their headquarters in Salt Lake City, USA. They use cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking backpack solutions to make the most streamlined and reliable technical packs on the market.
Gregory’s ambition is to reduce their carbon footprint through a global strategy aimed at reducing their greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, and waste. Gregory also partners with non-profits, alliances, and charitable organizations that share their belief to be kind, be adventurous and to leave the planet better than they found it.