Indian KormaRegular price $7.75
Korma is a mild spiced, creamy curry typically made with yogurt and tomatoes thickened with nuts or seeds. Good To-Go has made a traditional Indian Korma with whole toasted and ground spices, walnuts and coconut.
- Loaded with carrots, parsnips, green beans and sweet peas
- Protein and fiber-packed chick peas
- Ginger and turmeric naturally provide immune system benefits
- 4-year shelf life
Carrot, Parsnip, Green Bean, Dehydrated Chick Peas (Chick Pea), Onion, Sweet Peas, Canned Tomato Paste (Vine Ripened Tomatoes), Unsulfured & Unsweetened Shredded Coconut, Yogurt Powder Blend (Cultured Whey, Nonfat Milk Solids & Yogurt Cultures), Grapeseed Oil, Tomato Flakes (Tomato), Ginger, Walnuts, Garlic, Kosher Salt, Poppy Seed, Coriander, Fennel, Cumin, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Clove, Dried Chiles. Contains: Milk, Walnuts, Coconut.
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- Single serving: Add one and a quarter cups (300ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Double serving: Add two and a half cups (600ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Hang out for 20 minutes. Think about how big the universe is.
- Open. Stir again. Eat. Smile.
- Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes.
Good To-Go strives to change how people eat on the go. Their creations are thoughtfully designed to provide a meal that not only tastes great but is truly good for your body. Good To-Go aims to offer meals that suit all dietary needs, which is why their products are gluten-free, low in sodium, and made with no preservatives. They also offer a variety of vegan and vegetarian options as well.