Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Impact Crash Pad
- Unit price
- Brand Story
A simple, all-around pad for day-to-day use is now updated with improved buckles, a new suspension system for better transport and square corners for optimal coverage when pairing with other pads.
- Improved easy-hooking buckles on clean, three-strap closure
- Updated suspension for better transport with shoulder straps, waistbelt and two side grab handles
- Hinge-style fold for compact and easy transport
- Weight: 4.33 kg (9 lb 8 oz)
- Dimensions: 100 x 114 x 10 cm (39 x 45 x 4 in)
- Closed-cell PE foam layup on top, high-compression PU foam on bottom
- PU- coated 600d ripstop polyester on top, sides and bottom for abrasion and water resistance
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Since 1957, Black Diamond's innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas.
Black Diamond has become a globally recognized voice for conservation and preservation ethics, particularly in Utah, where Black Diamond's global headquarters sit at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains. Black Diamond and Waste Management recycled an estimated 25 tons of Black Diamond's waste—approximately 60% of the organization's total solid waste stream. This included approximately 138 tons of cardboard, 43 tons of metals, 28 tons of paper, 26 tons of plastics and 1,776 lbs of computer waste. This recycling effort amounted to a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions of approximately 510 tons CO2—roughly equivalent to not driving 720,000 miles each year.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.