Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Gravity Works 2.0L Complete Kit
- Unit price
- Brand Story
An ultralight and versatile water filter that makes it easy to treat water for 2-4 people on backpacking, hiking, and backcountry trips, the pump-free GravityWorks 2.0L Complete Kit filters up to 1.5 liters a minute. Plus, it comes with a complete range of adapters, and a high-capacity collapsible bottle, for easy tailoring of the system to meet different needs on different trips.
- Complete Kit: Easily configure the system to your needs with the included 2.0L flexible water bottle and adapters* for maximum versatility and adaptability.
- No pumping: Just fill the dirty reservoir, hang it, and let gravity do the hard work—yep, filtering water can be as easy as fill, hang, relax.
- Fast: Filters up to 1.5 liters per minute; microfilter lifetime up to 1,500 liters of water.
- Effective: Every microfilter is individually tested to ensure it meets EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa**.
- Field-cleanable: Microfilter can be easily backflushed in 4 seconds to maintain filter performance.
- Hollow Fiber Advantage: Hundreds of tiny, hollow fibers, enable the microfilter to filter water faster than traditional filter media.
- Easy collecting & dispensing: Collecting water is easy—simply open the top, scoop water, and close; control delivery of filtered water with hose shutoff clamp.
- Weight: 6.3 oz
- Width: 3 in
- Length: 9 in
- Made in U.S.A
Platypus are water geeks, laboratory technicians, researchers, designers, managers, directors, worker bees, and people with useful degrees...
…and they also like to laugh, pull pranks on each other, get outdoors and ride, hike, run, paddle, climb, rip, rail and try to enjoy every sip of adventure we can get.
Platypus is proud of the fact that they make the majority of their hydration solutions here in the U.S.A. in their own factory. And because they believe in what they make, and making it right, they have our own certified, world-class water laboratory, which enables them to research, develop, and test technologies so that you can have safe, effective, and dependable hydration and filtration option.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.