GranolaRegular price $6.50
Whole, clean ingredients make this a true stand-out among granolas. The added benefit of whole milk makes it a complete meal. It’s full of raw nuts and seeds, blueberries, and real New England maple syrup for just the right amount of sweetness.
- Whole grain, gluten-free oats
- Heart-healthy raw nuts including almonds and pecans
- Protein and fiber packed seeds including flax, pepitas and sesame seeds
- Blueberries, real maple syrup and honey add antioxidants and vitamin B6
- 2-year shelf life
Gluten-Free Rolled Oats (Whole Grain Oats), Diced Figs (Turkish Figs, Rice Flour), Almonds, Maple Syrup, Honey, Dried Blueberries (Blueberries, Sugar), Raw Pumpkin Seeds, Whole Milk Powder (Dried Grade A Milk), Pecans, Grapeseed Oil, Flax Seed, Raw Sesame Seeds, Sea Salt. Contains: Almonds, Milk, Pecans.
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- Single serving: Add one and a quarter cups (300ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Double serving: Add two and a half cups (600ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Hang out for 20 minutes. Think about how big the universe is.
- Open. Stir again. Eat. Smile.
- Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes.
Good To-Go strives to change how people eat on the go. Their creations are thoughtfully designed to provide a meal that not only tastes great but is truly good for your body. Good To-Go aims to offer meals that suit all dietary needs, which is why their products are gluten-free, low in sodium, and made with no preservatives. They also offer a variety of vegan and vegetarian options as well