Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Glacier Stainless Camper
- Unit price
- Brand Story
With a stainless steel cookset and full-on eating gear for four, this is the one you need for serious campsite cooking. A couple of pots – 3L and 2L – and a frying pan get things cooking, a strainer lid fits all three and makes draining pasta water a breeze, and the folding pot gripper does some serious gripping. Time to eat? No problem. You’ve got four 14oz mugs with insulated sleeves and sip-through tops, four 14oz bowls, and four plates – all color coded so there’s no mix ups. And the storage bag works as a camp sink. Nice. The pots’ stainless is really durable, heats efficiently, and washes up easily, and the strong, durable plates and mugs are built to handle camping’s realities like kids, rocks and gravity. Graduations are molded into the pots for easy measuring, and – of course – it all nests together perfectly so it’s easy to pack.
- Insanely durable – this is our most rugged cookware
- Heavy-duty, clad 304 (18/8) stainless steel provides incredibly even, controlled heat
- Rust proof finish keeps its shine and handles years of outdoor use
- Durable enough for use on open flame or coals
- Crushproof strainer lid holds in heat, makes draining easy, fits pots and fry pan
- 14 oz mugs have insulated sleeves to keep drinks warm, sip through lids to minimize spills
- Brightly colored BPA-free plates, mugs and bowls are durable and easy to clean
- Mugs, plates, and bowls are color-coded to prevent inadvertent sharing
- Rugged, welded storage sack holds set and doubles as sink or wash basin
- System nests together perfectly for easy transport
- Four-person system includes: 3 L pot, 2 L pot, 9" fry pan, strainer lid, four 14 oz mugs with insulated sleeves and sip through lids, four 14 oz bowls, four 7.5" plates, folding pot gripper, welded storage bag/sink
- Weight: 3.55 lbs
- Size: 8.4 in x 8.4 in x 5.4
- Materials: Stainless steel, clear polypropylene, silicone
Our passion is great food in the great outdoors. We adapt the comforts of home for the rigors of your adventures, whether you’re summiting a mountain or setting up on the sidelines of a soccer game. We believe food brings us together, sustains our explorations, and, mysteriously, always tastes better when cooked and eaten outside.
Founders and siblings Don, Ian, and Kathy Scott are no strangers to adventure: The Scotts spent their childhoods exploring British Columbia before founding GSI Outdoors in 1985. Now headquartered in Spokane, Washington, in the beautiful Rocky Mountain foothills of the Inland Northwest, GSI Outdoors remains family-owned and steadfastly committed to creating thoughtful and innovative gear. We got our start selling blue enamel tableware, and over the years have grown our business to include technical, innovative, and fun outdoor cookware and gear for eating and drinking.
We’re committed to responsible manufacturing, stewardship of our environment, and design rooted in innovation, efficiency, and durability. We make products designed to last generations. Thirty-five years after our founding, we’re still exploring new territory every day: creating incredible Gear, inspired Solutions, and never-ending Innovations for your next meal under the open sky.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.