Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Futura 30 SL
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The lightweight, technical Futura SL hiking backpack is specifically designed for women. With a shorter back, narrower shoulder straps and conical shaped hip fins, the Futura SL creates a solid, secure fit around the back and hips. The new-style mesh on the Aircomfort back system creates maximum airflow across the back for athletic hiking. The stretch mesh front pocket is great for airing wet clothes on the move (after a quick dip in a mountain stream, for example).
The main material of the Futura series is made of bluesign® certified material.
- Active Comfort Fit
- Load adjustment strap
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Stretch side pockets
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Rain Cover
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Walking pole holder
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- snug hip fins
- Pull-forward hip fins
- SOS label
- Lid compartment
- Aircomfort System
- 50% recycled
- PFC free
- Weight = 1420 g
- Volume = 30 liter
- Dimensions = 63 / 30 / 20 (h x w x d) cm
210D PA RECYCLED
SUSTAINABLE: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign® certified material.
- 600D PES: Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
Deuter is one of the leading backpack and sleeping bag companies worldwide. Known for their innovative products, best quality and original design. Deuter also looks back on a history of more than hundred years in the business. Founded in 1898, Deuter's headquarter is still located near Augsburg, Germany. They are working with their subsidiary Deuter USA and export to more than 50 countries worldwide. Their vision reaches beyond making exceptional products. Deuter creates the exhilarating feeling of surpassing their own limits while in harmony with nature.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.