Franklin Lightweight Camp CrewRegular price $22.00
Whether you're en route to your favorite camping spot or just can't stop thinking about the next time you will be, the Franklin from Farm to Feet is your ticket to fresh-air freedom. Made with American-grown merino wool, this lightweight crew sock offers natural moisture-wicking and antimicrobial properties for all-season comfort. Half-density cushioning along the bottom of the foot reduces impact and fatigue while setting up camp or taking a quick day hike to explore your surroundings.
- Soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter.
- 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Advanced construction that sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn, hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks.
- Targeting cushioning zones adds shock-absorbing loop knit at key impact areas of foot, shin & calf to help reduce impact from activities like skiing and hiking while providing a better fit for ski boots and low-volume shoes.
- Full-density cushioning features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact.
- Faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks.
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 60% US Nylon
- 36% US Merino Wool
- 4% US LYCRA Spandex
To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet™ socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: If you are not completely satisfied with the durability or performance of your Farm to Feet® socks, then please return them and request either a replacement pair or a full refund.
Farm to Feet is committed to the single, simple goal of creating the world’s best wool socks by exclusively using an all-American recipe: US materials, US manufacturing, and US workers. With its supply chain completely within the U.S., Farm to Feet is able to ensure the highest quality materials and end products, while having as little impact on the environment as possible.