Folktale Crew Lightweight Lifestyle SockRegular price $22.00
Slide into our fantastic Folktale. Starring Merino Wool jackalopes and spring flowers under a night sky, we spun a yarn to remember. The high-density knit and light silky feel mean it’s destined to stand the test of time.
All Darn Tough Socks are made in Vermont and guaranteed for Life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- Light: Built light, darn comfy and super strong—substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit.
- Crew Sock Height: A classic, versatile height that hugs the calf. A sock drawer staple.
- 58% Merino Wool 39% Nylon 3% Lycra Spandex
In 2004 a family owned company, Darn Tough, started manufacturing socks in Northfield Vermont. In a move that seems crazy, Darn Tough initially gave away 3,500 merino wool socks at the Vermont City Marathon in Burlington. Word of the socks’ durability quickly spread, and outdoor enthusiasts couldn’t stop talking about the lifetime guarantee.
Darn Tough supports the development of the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS), an emerging international standard that protects animal welfare, provides assurances that farmers follow sustainable land management practices.