Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Foam Core Pillow
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Compact comfort for camping and travel, the new Foam Core Pillow offers the luxurious feel of your favorite pillow at home.
The exterior of the pillow uses a plush 50D stretch-knit fabric which is incredibly soft to the touch. A layer of polyester fill material underneath the contact surface increases airflow for a really comfortable night’s sleep even in warmer conditions.
And – the pillow core is made of up-cycled foam removed from our Self Inflating Mats during production. Reducing waste never felt so good.
- Brushed 50D polyester stretch knit is soft and luxurious.
- Synthetic fill between pillowcase and foam core increases comfort.
- Traditional shape, just like your favorite pillow at home
- Easy to compress and roll up using the built-in rolling closure
- Pillow Lock™ compatible
- Regular Dimensions: 13.4 x 9.4 x 5.1 in / 34 x 24 x 13 cm
- Large Dimensions: 16.5 x 11.8 x 5.1 in / 42 x 30 x 13 cm
- Regular Weight: 7.8 oz / 220 g
- Large Weight: 10.6 oz / 300 g
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.