Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
A throwback to the days of roller rinks and disco, the Flare has a '70s spirit. These Smith sunglasses are one of those rare styles that flatters most face shapes. Despite the bold look, the bio-based frames are surprisingly lightweight. They come with your choice of standard Carbonic lenses or ChromaPop™ polarized lenses that reduce glare and enhance color.
- Medium fit, large coverage
- 4-base lens curvature is just right for everyday wear
- Megol nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- ChromaPop™ polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast
- Carbonic lenses offer impact-resistance and clear optics
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
Originating from Sun Valley, Idaho, Smith was founded in 1965 with the invention of the first snow goggle featuring a sealed thermal lens and breathable vent foam. With 50 years of innovation and design experience, Smith is widely known today as an industry leader that pioneers advanced eyewear and helmets that incorporate dynamic technologies, optimized performance and clean styling to fuel fun beyond walls.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.