Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
First Strike Trekking Poles
- Unit price
- Brand Story
- 7075 Aluminum shafts
- Rubber grip and adjustable webbing straps built specifically for kid’s hands
- Two-section FlickLock® adjustability enables these poles to accommodate many growth spurts
- Low-profile Trekking Baskets and winter Freeride Baskets both included for year-round use
- Steel safety tip included
- Weight Per Pair: 394 g (13.9 oz)
- Usable Length: 80-110 cm (31-43 in)
- Collapsed Length: 66 cm (26 in)
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Since 1957, Black Diamond's innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas.
Black Diamond has become a globally recognized voice for conservation and preservation ethics, particularly in Utah, where Black Diamond's global headquarters sit at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains. Black Diamond and Waste Management recycled an estimated 25 tons of Black Diamond's waste—approximately 60% of the organization's total solid waste stream. This included approximately 138 tons of cardboard, 43 tons of metals, 28 tons of paper, 26 tons of plastics and 1,776 lbs of computer waste. This recycling effort amounted to a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions of approximately 510 tons CO2—roughly equivalent to not driving 720,000 miles each year.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.