Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Designed to support over 50L of capacity, the Facet 55 utilizes the FreeFloat dynamic hipbelt with quick-access zippered pockets and a ultralight Aluminum frame. A fully ventilated backpanel with odor-fighting mesh provides an airy and comfortable carry for extended trips through the backcountry.
- FreeFloat ultralight suspension with flex panels that move with the natural movements of your body
- Ventilated mesh backpanel with Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology (an odor control fabric treatment that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria)
- ComfortCradle hipbelt with 3D construction for hotspot free, body-hugging comfort
- Oversized zippered hipbelt pockets with enough space to fit cell phones and trail essentials
- Ultralight, perimeter aluminum frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for superior lightweight load capacity
- Comfort wrap, breathable shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle and hydration clip
- Internal hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hanger compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoirs (reservoir not included)
- Removable, floating top pocket with large zippered compartment, and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip
- Ultralight weather flap included -stows in a quick access zippered pocket on underside of the top lid
- Side stretch-mesh pockets with side trail access and pass-through for over-or-under compression
- Lightweight, bottom and side compression to stabilize load and attach excess gear
- Front oversized stretch-mesh pocket with secure buckle closure and front fabric panel for added durability
- Quick-pull drawcord closure and top webbing compression
- Reflective lower loop and upper shock lock for trekking poles or ice axe
- Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls and reflective webbing front attachment loops
- NANO CONNECT - Included interior toggles to connect Nano 14 Daypack
- Compartment access: Top
- Closure cord: Drawcord
- Number of external pockets: 6
- Hydration Compatible: Yes
- Hipbelt included: Yes
- Hibelt pockets: Yes
- Trekking pole attachment: Yes
- Weight: 2.66 lbs / 1.21 kg
- Volume: 58 L / 3539 cu in.
- Max carry weight: 35 lbs / 15.9 kg
- Packed dimensions: 29.5" x 14.2" x 13" / 75 x 36 x 33 cm
- External material: 100% Nylon
- Frame materials: Tubular Aluminum & Fiberglass Anti-Barreling Cross-Stay & HDPE
- Pack body: 100D High Density 40% Recycled Nylon & 210D High Density 45% Recycled Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- Pack bottom: 210D High Density 45% Recycled Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- Lining: 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135D Polyester with PFC-Free DWR
- Suspension: Lifespan EVA Foam & Polygiene® Stays Fresh TechnologyTable header is decorative
Since 1977, Gregory packs are designed with hand-crafted prototypes made by skilled artisans at their headquarters in Salt Lake City, USA. They use cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking backpack solutions to make the most streamlined and reliable technical packs on the market.
Gregory’s ambition is to reduce their carbon footprint through a global strategy aimed at reducing their greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, and waste. Gregory also partners with non-profits, alliances, and charitable organizations that share their belief to be kind, be adventurous and to leave the planet better than they found it.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.