Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Included tool pouch and internal organization keeps your gear accessible and secure, while the Shift RS stability system keeps the pack in the perfect riding position. The Endo 15 includes an extra quick-access pocket as well as Gregory's 3 liter 3D Hydro Reservoir.
- Includes 3D Hydro quick drying, soft molded reservoir (3 Liter) with integrated drying hanger.
- Dedicated zippered hydration sleeve and SpeedClip hydration hangar for a one-handed, snap-and-go connection.
- Ventilated backpanel with moisture wicking mesh.
- Shift RS adjustable, breathable ride stability belt with large zippered pockets for a custom fit and bounce control.
- Die-cut shoulder harness with magnetic sternum buckle and hose clip for the Drylock bite valve.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- Removable tool pouch included in dedicated mesh sleeve pocket to eliminate bounce.
- Front zippered pocket with bike specific organization and key clip.
- Internal CrashPad pocket with soft touch liner and foam to protect valuable items.
- Front durable stretch mesh pockets for quick storage and reflective attachment loops to carry a helmet.
- Front laser cut light loop for night riding.
- Top zippered quick-access pocket.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.
- External material: 65% Polyester / 35% Nylon
- Frame material: 4mm Alloy Steel
- Pack body: 210D Cryptorip Nylon
- Pack bottom: 420D Polyester
- Lining: 135D High Density Embossed Polyester
- Suspension: Perforated EVA Foam
Since 1977, Gregory packs are designed with hand-crafted prototypes made by skilled artisans at their headquarters in Salt Lake City, USA. They use cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking backpack solutions to make the most streamlined and reliable technical packs on the market.
Gregory’s ambition is to reduce their carbon footprint through a global strategy aimed at reducing their greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, and waste. Gregory also partners with non-profits, alliances, and charitable organizations that share their belief to be kind, be adventurous and to leave the planet better than they found it.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.