Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Edge Thermolite OTC
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Thanks to its midweight warmth and impact-absorbing cushion, the Edge-Thermolite® ski and snowboard sock is out to prove you don't have to sacrifice premium comfort and support for a synthetic fabric. This vegan-friendly, hypoallergenic alternative to wool works every bit as hard as the original version so you can shop for socks as confidently as you carve in them.
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- We collaborated with legendary VT snowboarder Jake Blauvelt to develop socks that deliver pro-level comfort, durability, and fit.
- Reinforced Achilles cushion reduces heel lift, which helps socks feel better on and last season to season.
- Synthetic Thermolite® is a vegan option that is lightweight and insulating so your feet feel good.
- Midweight Thermolite® synthetic socks insulate and protect feet run after run. Vegan friendly.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- 60% Polyester, 38% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex
In 2004 a family owned company, Darn Tough, started manufacturing socks in Northfield Vermont. In a move that seems crazy, Darn Tough initially gave away 3,500 merino wool socks at the Vermont City Marathon in Burlington. Word of the socks' durability quickly spread, and outdoor enthusiasts couldn't stop talking about the lifetime guarantee.
Darn Tough supports the development of the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS), an emerging international standard that protects animal welfare, provides assurances that farmers follow sustainable land management practices.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.