Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Our Duffles set new benchmarks for functionality, ease of use and quality construction. These rugged load-haulers are designed for rough and tough expeditions and versatility, featuring multi-functional handles that provide three carry options: hand grip, backpack or single shoulder strap mode.
Constructed for rugged durability with a burly tarpaulin laminate and 1000-denier fabric, a broad base for stability and anti-theft zippers with large t-bar zip pulls for snag-free access, they also incorporate a large padded lid which opens 40 per cent wider than other expedition duffels for easy packing and fast access. All stress points – handles, lash points and compression straps – are also integrated into a 360° ‘yoke’.
- Large lid for easy packing and fast access to gear
- Super-tough materials: waterproof tarpaulin laminate, 1000D nylon base and steel gated hooks
- Multi-functional handles provide three versatile carry options
- Large T-Bar zip pulls
- Large, zippered internal pocket for organization
- Dual-zipper is super durable and anti-theft
- High strength hooks allow quick change of handle position
- Streamlined magnetic handle keeper
- Multiple tie-down points and external compression straps
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.