Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Drift 10L H2O
- Unit price
- Brand Story
When you combine a fully loaded bike-specific organization, a three-liter 3D Hydro reservoir and the Shift RS adjustable hipbelt, the Drift 10 becomes the ideal all-around MTB backpack for daily trail ripping. This pack is also extremely suitable for short day-hikes.
- Includes 3D Hydro quick drying, soft molded reservoir (3 Liter) with integrated drying hanger.
- Dedicated zippered hydration sleeve with routing sleeve and SpeedClip hydration hangar for a one-handed, snap-and-go connection.
- Shift RS adjustable, breathable ride stability belt for a custom fit and bounce control.
- Die-cut shoulder harness with magnetic sternum buckle and hose clip for the Drylock bite valve.
- Matrix breathable die-cut backpanel.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- Front zippered pocket with bike specific organization and key clip.
- Front durable stretch mesh pockets for quick storage and reflective attachment loops to carry a helmet.
- Front light loop for night riding.
- Top zippered quick-access pocket.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.
- Compartment access: Panel
- Closure type: Zipper
- Number of external pockets: 4
- Hydration reservoir included: Yes
- Reservoir capacity: 3L
- Hipbelt included: Yes
- Weight: 1.56 lbs / 708 g
- Volume: 10L / 610 cu in.
- Max carry weight: 15 lbs / 6.8 kg
- Packed dimensions: 18.5" x 9" x 6" / 47 x 22.9 x 15.2 cm
- External material: 100% Nylon
Pack body: 210D Cryptorip HD Nylon / 420D High Density Nylon
- Pack bottom: 420D High Density Nylon / 135D High Density Polyester
- Lining: 135D High Density Embossed Polyester
- Suspension: Matrix Venitlated EVA Foam
Since 1977, Gregory packs are designed with hand-crafted prototypes made by skilled artisans at their headquarters in Salt Lake City, USA. They use cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking backpack solutions to make the most streamlined and reliable technical packs on the market.
Gregory’s ambition is to reduce their carbon footprint through a global strategy aimed at reducing their greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, and waste. Gregory also partners with non-profits, alliances, and charitable organizations that share their belief to be kind, be adventurous and to leave the planet better than they found it.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.