Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
While the Deco women’s casual sock is heavy on vibes and long-lasting comfort, it’s also super lightweight thanks to a drop-needle technique that creates patterns by removing, therefore reducing, the yarn used. It’s a smooth method of creating subtle design. Light but cushioned, stylish but timeless, the Deco is destined to become a wardrobe staple.
All Darn Tough Socks are made in Vermont and guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- Lightweight: Built light, darn comfy and super strong
- Crew Sock Height: A classic, versatile height that hugs the calf. A sock drawer staple.
- 55% Nylon | 42% Merino Wool | 3% Spandex Lycra
In 2004 a family owned a company, Darn Tough, started manufacturing socks in Northfield Vermont. In a move that seems crazy, Darn Tough initially gave 3,500 merino wool socks at the Vermont City Marathon in Burlington. Word of the socks' durability quickly spread, and outdoor enthusiasts couldn't stop talking about the lifetime guarantee.
Darn Tough supports the development of the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS), an emerging international standard that protects animal welfare, provides assurances that farmers follow sustainable land management practices.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.