Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
A well-rounded trail hiking staple in the Darn Tough arsenal. It's durability, comfort, and Merino Wool warmth will keep you moving and grooving on trail.
All Darn Tough Socks are made in Vermont and guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- Midweight: Perfect weight for any outdoor activity.
- Crew Sock Height: A classic, versatile height that hugs the calf. A sock drawer staple.
- 58% Merino Wool | 39% Nylon | 3% Lycra Spandex
In 2004 a family owned company, Darn Tough, started manufacturing socks in Northfield Vermont. In a move that seems crazy, Darn Tough initially gave away 3,500 merino wool socks at the Vermont City Marathon in Burlington. Word of the socks' durability quickly spread, and outdoor enthusiasts couldn't stop talking about the lifetime guarantee.
Darn Tough supports the development of the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS), an emerging international standard that protects animal welfare, provides assurances that farmers follow sustainable land management practices.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.