Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Cosmo 350-R Headlamp
- Unit price
- Brand Story
For multi-use camping, around the house, and outdoor adventures that require a simple light with both an all-purpose beam as well as night vision. This user has access to a power source and values the ability to go out on their adventures with a fully charged battery.
- Rechargeable: Powered with integrated 1500 mAh Li-ion battery with micro-USB charge port
- 350 Lumen max output
- Recycled elastic headband featuring comfortable next to skin Repreve fiber construction
- Settings include dimming, strobe, red LED night-vision and lock mode
- Multifaceted optical efficiency lens technology
- IP67: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.0 meters underwater for 30 minutes.
- Integrated battery meter display shows % of power remaining
- Digital lock mode feature safeguards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket.
- Red night vision has dimming and strobe modes and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Lumens : 350
- Weight With Batteries : 75 g
- Max Distances : [High] 64 m: [Low] 10 m
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Since 1957, Black Diamond's innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas.
Black Diamond has become a globally recognized voice for conservation and preservation ethics, particularly in Utah, where Black Diamond's global headquarters sit at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains. Black Diamond and Waste Management recycled an estimated 25 tons of Black Diamond's waste—approximately 60% of the organization's total solid waste stream. This included approximately 138 tons of cardboard, 43 tons of metals, 28 tons of paper, 26 tons of plastics and 1,776 lbs of computer waste. This recycling effort amounted to a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions of approximately 510 tons CO2—roughly equivalent to not driving 720,000 miles each year.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.