Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Cosmo 300 Headlamp
- Unit price
- Brand Story
With 250 lumens of power housed in a super compact, watertight body, the Cosmo 250 is perfect for urban adventures and overnighters in the woods. The Cosmo’s new, compact body, is more ergonomic with a lower profile for improved balance, and the updated user interface includes a second switch for easy lens selection.
In addition, the updated optical efficiency not only provides brighter light, but also saves battery life. And thanks to its watertight construction, the Cosmo keeps lighting the way whether you’re forced to bike home in the rain, or you’re hiking back to camp in an unexpected downpour.
- Emits up to 250 lumens on max setting
- Red night vision has dimming and strobe modes and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Compact, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries, included
- Settings include proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red nightvision and lock mode
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after us in wet conditions.
- Lumens : 250
- Weight With Batteries : 83 g (2.9 oz)
- Max Distances : [High] 72 m: [Low] 8
- Max Burn Time : [High] 6 H: [Low] 200 H
- IPX Rating: IPX 8
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Since 1957, Black Diamond's innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas.
Black Diamond has become a globally recognized voice for conservation and preservation ethics, particularly in Utah, where Black Diamond's global headquarters sit at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains. Black Diamond and Waste Management recycled an estimated 25 tons of Black Diamond's waste—approximately 60% of the organization's total solid waste stream. This included approximately 138 tons of cardboard, 43 tons of metals, 28 tons of paper, 26 tons of plastics and 1,776 lbs of computer waste. This recycling effort amounted to a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions of approximately 510 tons CO2—roughly equivalent to not driving 720,000 miles each year.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.