Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
- TevaRAPID PROOF styles feature waterproof materials, plus waterproof bootie construction below the ankle. If present, zippers and tongues are gusseted and treated with water-repellent coatings
- A premium upper of rich, supple leather for a luxe look and feel, Textile upper
- Lined with lightweight, breathable mesh that keeps your feet cool and comfortable
- Breathable mesh top cover keeps your feet cool and comfortable, EVA sockliner cushions the foot and puts a spring in your step
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole stands up to abuse and supplies great traction
- Treated with Life Naturals, a resonsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Leather sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry
- Best for: all-day wear, day hikes, getting around town, light hikes, relaxing at the campground, travel
- 50% Made from recycled polyester mesh upper keeps your feet cool and comfortable
- 100% Made from recycled polyester waffle knit lining
Teva’s original sport sandal emerged from the shores of the Grand Canyon back in 1984. Born out of necessity to prevent sandals from floating downstream, a resourceful river guide strapped two Velcro watchbands to a pair of old flip-flops. And just like that, Teva was born.
Starting this year, 100% of Teva’s iconic straps are made using traceable, verifiable recycled plastic using REPREVE® yarn. That's over 9 million plastic bottles kept out of landfills and put to better use strapping sandals to your feet.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.