Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Copper Canyon LX 6 Person Tent
- Unit price
- Brand Story
- Durable, steel and fiberglass frame features pole sleeves corner hubs, and quick clips for simple 1 person set up
- Near-vertical walls create lots of standing room and are ideal when camping with air mattress and cots
- Large mesh windows with waterproof curtains offer scenic views and plenty of ventilation
- Extended fly coverage over the door provides extra weather protection and dry entryway
- The zippered E! Powerport lets you easily run an extension cord inside so you can keep everyone’s gadgets charged
- Sleeping capacity: 6
- Floor size: 120 in x 120 in (304.8 cm x 304.8 cm)
- Interior peak height: 84 in | 213.4 cm
- Minimum weight: 21 lbs 15 oz / 10 kg
- Pack size: 9 in x 28 in (23 cm x 71 cm)
- Floor area: 100 ft²
- Doors: 1
- Storage pockets: 2
- Pole Attachment: Continuous Pole Sleeves, Clips, Hubs, Post & Grommet
- Main pole: 19 mm steel
- Secondary pole: 16 mm aluminum
- Inner body fabric: 75D 190T polyester taffeta 1200 mm
Our journey into the outdoors began with products ranging from rugged canvas wagon covers and horse blankets to custom camp tents and store-front awnings – all crafted in our Binghamton, NY workshop. Quality and durability has always been our trademark.
In 1960, Eureka!'s new and innovative Draw-Tite® tent, with its practical, free standing external frame, travelled with Sir Edmund Hillary—the first person documented to summit Mt. Everest only six years earlier—in a Himalayan Expedition to Nepal. Then in 1963, Eureka! made history: in the first all American Mt. Everest expedition, sixty Draw-Tite® tents sheltered participants from fierce 60+ mph winds and temperatures below -20°F as James W. Whittaker and others summited the mountain.
Today, we’ve expanded our product line beyond tents with stoves, sleeping bags, sleeping pads and more.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.