This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Arrio 22L Plus
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The Arrio 22 is perfect for anything from a quick trail run to all day adventures. Stay cool with the ventilated suspension and breathable shoulder straps and keep all your essentials are at your fingertips with the streamlined organization.
- Plus Size fit is comparable to 2x-6x in apparel sizing and the torso sizing remains consistent with all other Gregory products. See our Fit Chart for complete fit dimensions.
- Plus Size packs are designed with extended length shoulder straps and hip belts, plus additional fit revisions to accommodate larger body shapes and sizes.
- FreeSpan suspended open-air mesh backpanel keeps you cool and comfortable on the trail
- Panel-loading, zippered main pack access
- Perforated, breathable shoulder harness with built-in hydration routing and sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Internal hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hanger compatible with our QuickDry 3D Hydro Reservoir (reservoir not included)
- Front bungee system with reflective webbing loops
- Top zippered pocket with zippered stash pocket
- Swing around, side zippered stash pocket for quick storage and key clip attachment
- Side stretch mesh pocket
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls
- Gregory Lifetime Guarantee
- Weight: 1.56 lbs / 708 g
- Volume: 22L / 1343 cu in.
- Max carry weight: 15 lbs / 6.8 kg
- Packed dimensions: 19.1" x 10.6" x 8.1" / 48.5 x 27 x 20.5 cm
- External material: 100% Nylon
- Frame material: Alloy Steel Frame
- Pack body: 210D Honeycomb CryptoRip HD Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- Pack bottom: 420D High Density Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- Lining: 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135D Polyester with PFC-Free DWR
- Suspension: Alloy Perimeter Frame & Open Mesh
Since 1977, Gregory packs are designed with hand-crafted prototypes made by skilled artisans at their headquarters in Salt Lake City, USA. They use cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking backpack solutions to make the most streamlined and reliable technical packs on the market.
Gregory’s ambition is to reduce their carbon footprint through a global strategy aimed at reducing their greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, and waste. Gregory also partners with non-profits, alliances, and charitable organizations that share their belief to be kind, be adventurous and to leave the planet better than they found it.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.