Coolmax® Run No Show Tab Ultra-Lightweight Running SockRegular price $16.00
When summer temps say no, these socks say hell-to-the-yes. Our ultra-lightweight no show Coolmax® running sock wicks moisture and keeps the air flowing for vegan-friendly feet, keeping you dry and cool and your strides blister-free.
All Darn Tough Socks are made in Vermont and guaranteed for Life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- COOLMAX® is engineered to move moisture away from your skin and dry fast in warm conditions.
- Ultra-Light Cushion: Provides a light layer of cushioning along the bottom of the foot. Ultra-Light, ultra-comfortable.
- No-Show Height: The toughest sock you’ll never see. When your shoes are on this sock is gone.
- 56% Nylon 38% Coolmax Polyester 6% Lycra Spandex
In 2004 a family owned company, Darn Tough, started manufacturing socks in Northfield Vermont. In a move that seems crazy, Darn Tough initially gave away 3,500 merino wool socks at the Vermont City Marathon in Burlington. Word of the socks’ durability quickly spread, and outdoor enthusiasts couldn’t stop talking about the lifetime guarantee.
Darn Tough supports the development of the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS), an emerging international standard that protects animal welfare, provides assurances that farmers follow sustainable land management practices.