Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
eVent Compression Dry Sack
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Made from a sturdy 70D Nylon waterproof fabric in the body and lid, with an eVent® waterproof but air-permeable base that allows air to be pushed out of the sack. No need for a purge valve, making these lighter and simpler. The four compression straps, use hypalon roll-top non-wicking closure. These dry sacks are the epitome of durability, versatility, and compression.
- The eVent® Compression Dry Sack won the Backpacker Editors’ Choice award, 2007
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure with lid and 4 straps for compression
- Air permeable eVent fabric base allows air to be pushed out but water can't get in
- Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Pull handle on the bottom
- As of 2018: Features the patent-pending 5/8in | 15mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
- 70D nylon body and eVent fabric base
- Compressed Volume: 14 L to 4.5 L
- Dimensions: 8 x 18 in / 20 x 46 cm
- Gear Capacity: 14 L
- Weight: 5.2 oz / 148 g
- Compressed Volume: 20 L to 6.7 L
- Dimensions: 9 x 20 in / 23 x 50 cm
- Gear Capacity: 20 L
- Weight: 5.9 oz / 168 g
- Compressed Volume: 30 L to 10 L
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 23 in / 27 x 58 cm
- Gear Capacity: 30 L
- Weight: 7.4 oz / 210 g
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.