Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Comfort Light Self-Inflating Sleeping Mat
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Engineered to provide comfort and warmth to weight-minded women end-users, the Sea to Summit Women’s Comfort Light Self-Inflating Sleeping Mat is constructed with Comfort Warmth Zones in the hip and foot area to provide extra support and insulation where women need it most.
Silicone prints on the upper surface prevent your sleeping bag slipping, and the flip-over multi-function valve makes rolling up the self-inflating sleeping mat really easy.
- R-Value of 3.8 is warm enough for all but the coldest camping conditions
- Women’s Delta Core-V™ technology means extra comfort and insulation for hips and feet, in a relatively light and packable self-inflating mat.
- 2 inches of supportive foam means your hips will not hit the ground. It offers superb comfort and you will not feel the uneven ground beneath you.
- Silicone prints prevent your sleeping bag slipping.
- Sea to Summit's patent-pending multi-function valve twists over to allow the self-inflating mat to be rolled tightly without fighting re-inflation as you go.
- Narrower in the shoulders, wider in the hips and knees. Offers greater comfort no matter what position you sleep in.
- Comfort Warmth Zones in the hip and foot area to provide extra support and insulation where women need it most.
- PillowLock™ system to preventing your Aeros™ Pillow slipping
- R-Value: 3.8
- Season Rating: 3.5 Season
- Dimensions: 67 x 2 in (170 x 53 cm)
- Packed Size: 6.25 x 8.25 in (16 x 21 cm)
- Thickness 2 in (5 cm)
- Weight 23.5 oz (665 g)
- Dimensions: 72 x 23 in (183 x 58 cm)
- Packed Size: 6.5 x 10.75 in (16.5 x 27 cm)
- Thickness: 2 in (5 cm)
- Weight: 27.4 oz (775 g)
- Fabric: 30D Woven polyester with an anti-slip print
- Foam: Women’s Delta Core technology
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.