Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Comfort Light Insulated Air Sleeping Mat
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Engineered for stability, comfort, and warmth, the new Women’s Comfort Light Insulated Air Sleeping Mat from Sea to Summit has additional Thermolite® insulation (compared to the unisex model) to provide year-round warmth for women backpackers.
The women’s sleeping mat shape is narrower at the shoulders, but wider between the hips and the knees. This guarantees greater comfort no matter what position you may sleep in, and perfectly matches Sea to Summit’s Women’s Sleeping Bags.
- R-Value of 3.9 is warm enough for all but the coldest ground.
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and THERMOLITE® insulation are combined to prevent heat loss. All women's mats feature a thicker insulation layer.
- Hybrid-Layer Air Sprung Cells provide more support and insulation in the torso area as well as excellent comfort
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment made possible by patent-pending multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump™/stuff sack
- Tough 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- PillowLock™ system to preventing your Aeros™ Pillow slipping
- Comes with: Stuff sack with integrated Airstream™ Pump, Repair Kit, PillowLock™
- R-Value: 3.9
- Season Rating: 3.5+ Season
- Dimensions: 72 x 25 in (183 x 64 cm)
- Packed Size: 4.5 x 9 in (11 x 23 cm)
- Thickness: 2.5 in (6.3 cm)
- Weight: 24.2 oz (685 g)
- Dimensions: 66 x 21.5 in (168 x 55 cm)
- Packed Size: 4.25 x 9 in (10.5 x 23 cm)
- Thickness 2.5 in (6.3 cm)
- Weight 19.6 oz (555 g)
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and THERMOLITE® insulation are combined to prevent heat loss. All women's mats feature a thicker insulation layer
- Tough 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.