Chicken PhoRegular price $7.95
This popular street food is known the world over for its comforting effects. The steaming, savory and immensely aromatic broth is the foundation of this restorative dish. Notes of cinnamon and star anise, followed by fresh ginger and clove keep it authentic. Braised chicken thighs, cabbage, scallion and cilantro provide the additional sustenance needed for any adventure.
- 27g of protein per serving! (54g per double-serving)
- Braised antibiotic-free dark meat chicken
- Jalapenos provide cardiovascular and immunity benefits
- Separate lime packet allows you to season to your liking
- Fast 10-minute cook time
- 2-year shelf life
Dark Meat Chicken (Chicken Raised Without Antibiotics), Rice Noodles (Rice Flour, Water), Dried Cabbage, Powdered Chicken Broth, Grapeseed Oil, Ginger, Dried Scallion, Dried Shallots, Fish Sauce Powder (Anchovies, Salt, Maltodextrin), Crystallized Lime (Citric Acid, Lime Oil, Lime Juice), Sea Salt, Dried Cilantro, Dried Shiitake Mushroom Powder, Dried Jalapeno, Dried Cloves, Cinnamon, Star Anise. Contains: Fish
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- Single serving: Add one and a quarter cups (300ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Double serving: Add two and a half cups (600ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Hang out for 20 minutes. Think about how big the universe is.
- Open. Stir again. Eat. Smile.
- Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes.
Good To-Go strives to change how people eat on the go. Their creations are thoughtfully designed to provide a meal that not only tastes great but is truly good for your body. Good To-Go aims to offer meals that suit all dietary needs, which is why their products are gluten-free, low in sodium, and made with no preservatives. They also offer a variety of vegan and vegetarian options as well.