Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Border Traveler 30L
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The Border Traveler 30L features a split-case design - one side has an ActiveShield compartment with Polygiene® Stays Fresh treatment to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria, the other has all the organization and pocketing needed to neatly organize your travel essentials. Quick access to the external laptop pocket makes for the complete weekender pack for all your adventures.
- ActiveShield zippered compartment with Polygiene StaysFresh® technology keeping dirty or wet clothing and gear separate for vapor, odor and dirt protection
- Split-Case design with zippered divider panel and mesh storage pockets
- External accessed, padded laptop and tablet sleeves
- Side mesh water bottle pocket with zippered tuck-away panel
- Top quick-accessed pocket with securable zipper dock
- Front padded pocket with internal mesh zippered pocket and key clip
- Padded airmesh shoulder harness with sternum strap
- Dual-density padded foam backpanel with breathable airmesh and luggage handle pass-through
- Tubular webbing haul handle and soft-molded custom zipper pullers
- Compartment access: Split-case
- Closure type: Zipper
- Number of external pockets: 3
- Fits laptop size: 15"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs / 1.13 kg
- Volume: 30L / 1831 cu in.
- Packed dimensions: 21.5" x 14" x 7.9" / 54.5 x 38.5 x 20 cm
- External: 25% Nylon | 75% Recycled Polyester
- Pack body: PVC-Free Coated 210D High Density 66 Nylon & 100% Recycled 450D Polyester with PFC-Free DWR
- Pack bottom: 100% Recycled 450D Polyester with PFC-Free DWR
- Lining: 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135D Polyester with PFC-Free DWR
- Suspension: 100% Polyester Airmesh & Multi-Density closed cell foam
Since 1977, Gregory packs are designed with hand-crafted prototypes made by skilled artisans at their headquarters in Salt Lake City, USA. They use cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking backpack solutions to make the most streamlined and reliable technical packs on the market.
Gregory’s ambition is to reduce their carbon footprint through a global strategy aimed at reducing their greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, and waste. Gregory also partners with non-profits, alliances, and charitable organizations that share their belief to be kind, be adventurous and to leave the planet better than they found it.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.