Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Aya 15°F Down Mummy Bag
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The women’s Aya™ ultralight down mummy bag from NEMO, with premium packable 800FP down and tailored, thermally-efficient patterning, is the new pinnacle bag for ultralight adventures. With careful attention to the tailoring of each curve for efficiency and comfort, the contoured hood, shaped footbox, and body-mapped tapered core are designed for ideal fit with no wasted space.
- A fabric set of 20D Nylon Ripstop and 30D Nylon Taffeta is ultra-plush for a supreme sleep experience.
- Premium 800 FP down is ultra-packable, hydrophobic, PFC-free, and 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified for traceability throughout the supply chain.
- Thermo Gills™ allow you to vent body heat without letting cold drafts in.
- Waterproof and breathable footbox and hood protect against tent wall condensation.
- Tailored patterning is designed for optimal thermal efficiency and packability.
- Premium down insulation is treated with Nikwax™ for waterproof security on the trail.
- Body-mapped tapered core is designed for an ideal fit with no wasted space.
- Full-length YKK zipper with snagless baffle construction and draft tube seals warm air in.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty
- Minimum Weight: 2 lb , 2 oz / 960 g
- Packed Size: 16.0 x 9.0 in dia / 40 x 23 cm dia
- Temp Rating: 15F / -9C
- Fill Weight: 1 lb , 4 oz / 560 g
- Fits Up To: 6' / 168 cm
- Shoulder Girth: 62" / 157 cm
- Hip Girth: 57in / 145 cm
- Knee Girth: 46 in / 117 cm
- Compressed Volume: 4.99L
- Shell Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR
- Footbox Fabric: 40D Nylon Ripstop OSMO™ w/ DWR
- Lining Fabric: 30D Nylon Taffeta w/ DWR
- Insulation: 800 FP Down
- Zipper Location: Right
- Stuff Sack: Compression stuff sack, Mesh storage bag
NEMO Equipment – New England Mountain Equipment – continues to actively live out the belief that intelligently designed gear enables the adventures that make us all our best selves – humans who are conscious, inspired, connected and mindful.
All of the down fill Nemo uses in their insulation is 100% RDS certified and they are developing safer alternative protective coatings to help keep you safe and dry. Nemo’s equipment is incredibly durable and they have a robust repair team to keep your older gear in use year after year and out of the landfill.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.