ATC-XP Belay/Rappel DeviceRegular price $24.95
- Multiple friction modes for belay and rappel
- Updated construction makes the device 10% lighter with improved rope handling.
- Now 80g
- Auto-block release hole accepts small carabiners
- Versatile design accepts ropes from 8.1 to 11 mm
- Durable cable holds its shape and resists getting caught up
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Since 1957, Black Diamond's innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas.
Black Diamond has become a globally recognized voice for conservation and preservation ethics, particularly in Utah, where Black Diamond's global headquarters sit at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains. Black Diamond and Waste Management recycled an estimated 25 tons of Black Diamond's waste—approximately 60% of the organization's total solid waste stream. This included approximately 138 tons of cardboard, 43 tons of metals, 28 tons of paper, 26 tons of plastics and 1,776 lbs of computer waste. This recycling effort amounted to a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions of approximately 510 tons CO2—roughly equivalent to not driving 720,000 miles each year.