Astro Sleeping Pad Non-InsulatedRegular price $79.95
Ultra lightweight and simple, the Astro™ offers a plush 3.5-inch thickness, a premium fabric suite, and lateral baffles.
Lateral baffles are more comfortable than vertical baffles, and prevent the sides of the pad from curling around your body. The large Pillow Baffle™ at the head end of the pad ensures that your pillow doesn’t slide off in the middle of the night, and gives a couple extra inches of height to bolster your camp pillow.
Astro is updated in 2019 with the Laylow™ zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve offers convenient inflation, personalized comfort, and deflation.
- Includes: Velcro strap, repair kit, and drawstring stuff sack.
- Plush 3.5” thickness is incredibly plush and comfortable.
- Lateral baffles offer an even, stable sleep and prevent the sides from curling around the body.
- Pillow Baffle™ keeps your pillow in place and adds loft at the head.
- Updated in 2019 with Laylow™ zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve for customized inflation control.
- Insulated models are lined with Primaloft® synthetic insulation to create a barrier against the cold ground.
- 75D PU Polyester Ripstop provides durability against puncture.
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Minimum weight: 1 lb, 8 oz (690g)
- Packed size: 8.5 x 4.5 in dia (22 x 11 cm dia)
- Climate: Three-season
- R-Value: 2.6
- Thickness: 3.5 in
- Dimensions: 72 x 20 x 3.5 in (183 x 51 x 9 cm)
- Shape: Rectangular
- Insulation: PrimaLoft®
- Fabric: 75D PU Polyester
NEMO Equipment – New England Mountain Equipment – continues to actively live out the belief that intelligently designed gear enables the adventures that make us all our best selves – humans who are conscious, inspired, connected and mindful.
All of the down fill Nemo uses in their insulation is 100% RDS certified and they are developing safer alternative protective coatings to help keep you safe and dry. Nemo’s equipment is incredibly durable and they have a robust repair team to keep your older gear in use year after year and out of the landfill.