Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Astro 250 Headlamp
- Unit price
- Brand Story
- Emits up to 250 lumens on max setting.
- Compact, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries, included.
- Settings include full strength, dimming and strobe.
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power.
- IPX 4 Stormproof: withstands rain and sleet from any angle.
- Digital lockout feature safeguards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket.
- Batteries: 3 AAA included
- IPX Rating: IPX 4
- Lumens: 250
- Max Burntime: FL1 4.5 H; reserve 14 H (highest setting), 200 H (lowest setting)
- Max Distance: 36m (highest setting), 3 m (lowest setting)
- Weight: 1.9 oz (54g) with batteries
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Since 1957, Black Diamond's innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas.
Black Diamond has become a globally recognized voice for conservation and preservation ethics, particularly in Utah, where Black Diamond's global headquarters sit at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains. Black Diamond and Waste Management recycled an estimated 25 tons of Black Diamond's waste—approximately 60% of the organization's total solid waste stream. This included approximately 138 tons of cardboard, 43 tons of metals, 28 tons of paper, 26 tons of plastics and 1,776 lbs of computer waste. This recycling effort amounted to a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions of approximately 510 tons CO2—roughly equivalent to not driving 720,000 miles each year.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.