Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Aspect 2 Person Tent
- Unit price
- Brand Story
When afternoon thundershowers and swarms of skeeters threaten to mar an otherwise perfectly pleasant trip into the mountains, the Aspect™ 2 offers lightweight yet robust three-season protection. With enough living space for you and your gear, it's perfect for summer road trips, lightweight backpacking missions, and long walks to backcountry walls.
- Uses: Backpacking / Hiking, Camping
- Industry-leading DAC Featherlight™ NFL poles
- Unique canopy-to-pole attachment system improves compressibility for easy packing
- Two dry entry vestibules with dual sliders
- Pre-bend pole design improves headroom and interior space
- Dual mesh doors with dual sliders and quick stash for easy exit and entry
- Three pockets for interior storage
- Super light webbing reduces tent weight
- High quality DAC J-Stakes included
- Free of flame-retardant chemicals, this tent may not adhere to CPAI084
- 3/4 mesh canopy for star view with mapped solid canopy for dust or wind management
- 54.6 oz / 154 g
- Fabric: 15D Nylon Ripstop
- Fabric Body: 15D Nylon Ripstop
- Fabric Fly: 20D Sil/Sil Nylon Ripstop 1,200mm
- Fabric Canopy: 20D Nylon Mesh
- Fabric Tent Floor: 40D Nylon Ripstop 1,500mm
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
Performance means products purposefully designed, form following function, using the highest quality materials and technologies. Performance means providing users with better physical and emotional experiences through fit, weather protection, temperature regulation and moisture management.
Mountain Hardwear believes everyone who enjoys the outdoors is an outdoor athlete. From 8,000 meter climbers to weekend day-hikers, we all aspire to better physical experiences in the outdoors.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.