Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The Ariel 55 is perfect for anyone looking for that perfect fit. The Custom Fit-on-the-Fly® Hipbelt and Shoulder Straps and the adjustable torso length enables the Ariel to adapt to a wide range of women's body types and sizes. The injection-molded backpanel ensures a breathable, close to body performance. Raincover included.
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Anchor loops for an optional Osprey Daylite® daypack for short forays
- Volume WXS/S = 3173 IN3 / 52L
- Volume WM/L = 3356 IN3 / 55L
- Dimensions WXS/S = 28.74H X 14.96W X 9.84D IN.
- Dimensions WM/L = 30.71H X 14.96W X 9.84D IN.
- Weight WXS/S = 4.774 LBS
- Weight WM/L = 4.818 LBS
- Sizing Help
- Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge-whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday.
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.