Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The Amber 34 is a women specific pack featuring the VersaFit breathable suspension system that adjusts for a custom fit. The dedicated bottom zipper for sleeping bags or extra layers enables this pack to be either a generous daypack or a minimalist overnighter ready for any adventure. Raincover is included.
- VersaFit adjustable torso length with 3D Foam breathable backpanel
- Women's Fit, padded wraparound hipbelt with large zippered pockets
- Women's specific perforated, breathable shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring an integrated safety whistle
- Wishbone alloy frame for stable load management and torsional flexibility
- Raincover included in dedicated zippered pocket for added organization
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment
- Zippered top pocket with underside zippered raincover pocket and key clip
- Dual side mesh pockets with top and bottom compression straps
- Front oversized stretch mesh pocket with durable fabric panel
- Quick-pull drawcord closure and top webbing compression
- Hydration sleeve with universal hanger and exit port
- Trekking pole/tool attachment point with bungee closure system
- Reinforced bottom panel with dual layer construction
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls
- Weight: 2.72 lbs / 1.23 kg
- Volume: 34L / 2075 cu in
- Max carry weight: 35 lbs / 16 kg
- Packed dimensions: 25" x 12" x 9.5" / 63.5 x 30.5 x 24.1 cm
- Sizing Guide
- External material: 90% Nylon / 10% Polyester (Bottom)
- Frame material: Alloy Steel
- Pack body: 210D Cryptorip HD Nylon / 420D High Density Nylon
- Pack bottom: 840D Ballisitc Polyester
- Lining: 40% Post-Consumer Recycled 135D Polyester
- Suspension: Multi-Density closed & open cell foam
Since 1977, Gregory packs are designed with hand-crafted prototypes made by skilled artisans at their headquarters in Salt Lake City, USA. They use cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking backpack solutions to make the most streamlined and reliable technical packs on the market.
Gregory’s ambition is to reduce their carbon footprint through a global strategy aimed at reducing their greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, and waste. Gregory also partners with non-profits, alliances, and charitable organizations that share their belief to be kind, be adventurous and to leave the planet better than they found it.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.