Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Amasa 10L H20
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Breathable Matrix backpanel keeps the cycling specific Amasa 10 ultra stable and comfortable while climbing and descending, thanks to the fully adjustable Shift RS suspension. The included 3D Hydro Reservoir hauls up to three liters of water to keep you hydrated all day long.
- Includes 3D Hydro quick drying, soft molded reservoir (3 Liter) with integrated drying hanger.
- Dedicated zippered hydration sleeve with routing sleeve and SpeedClip hydration hangar for a one-handed, snap-and-go connection.
- Shift RS adjustable, breathable ride stability belt for a custom fit and bounce control.
- Women's specific die-cut shoulder harness with magnetic sternum buckle and hose clip for the Drylock bite valve.
- Matrix breathable die-cut backpanel.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- Front zippered pocket with bike specific organization and key clip.
- Front durable stretch mesh pockets for quick storage and reflective attachment loops to carry a helmet.
- Front light loop for night riding.
- Top zippered quick-access pocket.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.
- Gregory Lifetime Guarantee
- Weight: 1.46 lbs / 662 g
- Volume: 10L / 610 cu in
- Max carry weight: 15 lbs / 6.8 kg
- Packed dimensions: 17.5" x 9" x 6.5" / 44.5 x 22.9 x 15.9 cm
- External material: 100% Nylon
- Pack body: 210D Cryptorip HD Nylon / 420D High Density Nylon
- Pack bottom: 420D High Density Nylon / 135D High Density Polyester
- Lining: 135D High Density Embossed Polyester
- Suspension: Matrix Ventilated EVA Foam
Since 1977, Gregory packs are designed with hand-crafted prototypes made by skilled artisans at their headquarters in Salt Lake City, USA. They use cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking backpack solutions to make the most streamlined and reliable technical packs on the market.
Gregory’s ambition is to reduce their carbon footprint through a global strategy aimed at reducing their greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, and waste. Gregory also partners with non-profits, alliances, and charitable organizations that share their belief to be kind, be adventurous and to leave the planet better than they found it.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.