Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Altitude 1 Down 25°F Sleeping Bag
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Incredibly versatile, the Altitude women’s down sleeping bag from Sea to Summit is snug and cozy when it’s cold outside and cool and ventilated when the weather warms. Plus, it's shaped to match your natural sleeping position for comfort anytime, and light enough to carry anywhere.
- The high-lofting down, cozy hood and draft collar, and extra Thermolite® insulation in the foot box provide the warmth you need for cold weather
- Down chambers filled using body-mapping to maximize warmth for a woman’s physiology
- Separate zippers on your left and right side and in the foot box. Open them for ventilation or turn the Altitude into a fully-flat comforter
- A wider shape between hips and knees to allow you to sleep in a natural position without compressing the down insulation and creating cold spots
- Shorter overall length and narrower girth in shoulders to reduce dead space and increase thermal efficiency
- Internal pocket for phone / GPS / valuables
- Shaped hood, oversized draft collar, and zipper draft tube keep the cold out and the warmth in
- Season Rating: 2.5 Season (Comfort Range 25°F to 70°F)
- Includes Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and storage cell storage cell
- Weight: 2lbs 6.1 oz / 1080 g
- Fits up to: 5 ft 7 in / 170 cm
- Weight: 2 lbs 9.3 oz / 1170 g
- Fits up to: 6 ft / 183 cm
- Ultra-Dry Down 750+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Lightweight 20D Nylon Shell
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.