Alpha Set 2.0Regular price $74.95
Perfect for when you're travelling with a group or if you're just really hungry and feel like cooking. The large 2.7L pot is ideal for creating something hearty and delicious to refuel after a long day while you use the smaller pot for coffee, tea or heating up some mulled wine.
- Stainless-steel Pivot-Lock™ handles with silicone rubber grips make hot cookware easy and safe to hold
- Alpha pots nest inside of each other and are compatible with Alpha pans (sold separately)
- Outer surface is textured to enhance stability on camp stoves
- Lids have slot pattern for straining liquids
- Includes 1.2L pot; 2.7L pot; strainer lids
- Dimensions: 7.2 x 4.7 in
- Weight: 1 lb 0.2 oz
- Cookware material - Aluminum
- Not a Non-Stick Surface
- Hard-anodized inner surface is durable and abrasion-resistant, and easy to clean.
- Cleaning: the anodized surface would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers; therefore Alpha Cookware should not be washed in a dishwasher.
- Stove Use: Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If Alpha™ Cookware is used with a home stove, keep the flame setting low, and take care that the pot does not boil dry
- Alpha Cookware is not designed for use over an open fire. The release for the pivot lock handle is made of nylon, and this can be damaged if flames come up the side of the pot or pan.
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.