Alpha Set 1.1Regular price $44.95
The Alpha Set 1,1 is the perfect set for when you're cooking your own. With 1 pot, 1 bowl, and 1 mug, there is everything you need to make sure you have a warm meal after a long day on the trail and a hot cup of coffee when you wake up in the morning.
- Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
- The pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
- Graded scale on the side of the pot for precise measurement
- Textured base for better stability on camping stoves
- Lightweight, hard-anodized alloy
- When folded, the Pivot-Lock handle locks the lid to the pot to contain the complete set
- Bowl and mug are BPA-free, microwave safe, lightweight and ergonomically shaped
- DeltaLight Insulated Mug comes with removable easy clean insulation sleeves and silicone sipper lids for easy stacking and cleaning
- Securely nests together at 3.8 in / 96 mm tall
- Weight: 12.2 oz / 330 g ≈ About the same as a can of soup
- Cleaning: the anodized surface would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers; therefore Alpha Cookware should not be washed in a dishwasher.
- Stove Use: Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If Alpha™ Cookware is used with a home stove, keep the flame setting low, and take care that the pot does not boil dry
- Use over an open fire: Alpha Cookware is not designed for use over an open fire. The release for the pivot lock handle is made of nylon, and this can be damaged if flames come up the side of the pot or pan.
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.