Airlite TowelRegular price Sale price $17.95
The AirLite Towel from Sea to Summit is the most lightweight, compact and quick drying towel around. Designed for everything from everyday activities to minimalist adventures, the AirLite Towel will absorb more than three times its own weight in water.
- The elongated shape is ideal for use as a bandana or sun protection for your neck.
- When hanging the towel to dry, simply reconnect the stuff sack and hang the towel from the webbing strap
- Knitted technical fabric: ultra-absorbent and remarkably fast drying
- Whisper light, yet silky soft and durable
- Tiny packed size
- Dimensions: 18 x 42 in (45 x 108 cm)
- Packed size: 3.4 x 2.4 in (8.5 x 6 cm)
- Weight: 1.7 oz (48 g)
- Dimensions: 21 x 52 in (54 x 132 cm)
- Packed size: 3.8 x 2.6 in (9.5 x 6.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (70 g)
- 100% Polyester Microfiber
These Microfiber Towels are not colorfast dyed, so wash them separately for the first few washes. Avoid fabric softener, which will reduce absorbency.
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.